Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Some worthwhile links

American economy -- "I Bought an Expensive House: My Bad, Not Yours" -- Joel Stein, Time

World economy
-- "Paging Uncle Sam" -- Thomas Friedman, NYT

Russia
-- "Amnesia and Negligence in Politkovskaya Case" -- Yulia Latynina, Moscow Times (in English, don't worry)

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. I have about three unfinished posts to put up, but they remain unfinished and slightly out of date.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Good to check in and see some links. So far, I like the Joel Stein piece; whoopdie doo, right... that was predictable.

See you in a couple weeks! Hopefully I'll watch the Hippos and the "IU what's your team name" play each other in the pool du monde.

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger House said...

It's interesting, though, that now bleeding-hearts such as Mr. Spears are on the same side as the Republicans.

I'd love to see IU and GW play... except that IU would probably get crushed. Anyway, looking forward to seeing you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home