Lithuania Day 3
Yeah, Day 3 wasn't much of a day. It all started when I rolled out of my bed at 2:00pm for lunch. The day after New Years' is a holiday too, so nothing was allegedly open and thus we stayed home. We later found out that bars and restaurants were indeed open, but by then the day had passed. No hangover because I was never affected by the booze.
Anyhow, since I had brought Arrested Development, seasons one and two (a show that I like at least as much as Futurama), we watched them pretty much throughout the trip. Obviously, TV in English doesn't exist much in Lithuania, so all my friends were anxious to just watch Arrested all afternoon/evening on day 3. Again, not much of a day - especially when you wake up at 2:00.

1 Comments:
well if we had gone out again as originally planned, then there would have been no problem waking up at 2. We would have gone to sleep at 6 the next day, and it would have seemed like a normal day, except of course we were in a car on the way to riga at 6 the next morning.
Post a Comment
<< Home