Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Worst case scenario has arrived

Surgery! So I have to go home. My parents have some kind of insurance that is only good in the Connecticut area. This makes little sense to me, but then again I know jack shit about insurance. Point is, to have the surgery here in DC would cost up to $1000 out-of-pocket. My pockets are, of course, not that deep, and thus, I have to go home to have the surgery. The fracture is too displaced to leave to heal on its own, especially for someone my age. I think what they're going to do is put in a screw. Anyhow, much to my chagrin I will be home for the majority of the week after Thanksgiving. This semester is pretty much shot for me, in terms of academics. I won't be here for a whole week, I won't be able to write out my finals, and I'm already way behind on essays. I suppose the important thing is that I get healthy, but that's getting harder and harder to swallow as the assignments pile up. Here are my X-rays though - they're pretty neat.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home