The TSA likes sniffing my cast
So when I came back to GW early, in order to perform mind-numbing work with no possibility for advancement, I flew from Hartford to BWI. Every time I fly now, the air security people swab my cast with some kind of cloth, then put it in a bomb-sniffing machine to make sure I didn't somehow conceal Semtex under the fiberglass exterior of my now quite smelly cast.
My cast got swabbed FOUR TIMES prior to coming back to GW, each time showing absoultely nothing. But that day, the festering nastiness of my cast reached such a level that it set off the explosives alarm at the airport checkpoint. I had to get patted down and they searched through my shit, only to find that aside from my life, my cast wasn't about to destroy anything. They could have just as easily run my wrist through the x-ray machine, and determined that I have a fucking inch-long screw in there and that the cast isn't just for shits.

1 Comments:
I think you mean shits and giggles. It's not often that people do things just for shits, at least not that i've heard of. Maybe some sort of manure manufacturers, but other than that it's pretty shitty to get the shits without any giggles.
Post a Comment
<< Home