Storytime yields hilarious observation
This weekend I accompanied the Mama?s to a tournament in Columbus. I drove back after day 1 because TK, one of my better friends on the team, had to get back into town for a test. I arranged rides last year and since I consider him good company, he has often been in my car going to tournaments.
He's heard a lot of my crazy stories from my g-dub days, maybe a few of them twice or even three times (what can I say, I like to tell stories and I often forget which ones I have already told).
This past time, we were in the car and I think I was talking about Dre and what a crazy human being he was/is. First I mentioned how I saw him on the street jogging at 10AM the morning after I had seen him do 20+ body shots. Next, I added the story of when he threw a brick through the girls' sliding glass door.
At this point, TK comments "Man, your team breaks a lot of glass."
So true! And man I must have really told every story in the archive if he can make that deduction. If anyone out there remembers others, please feel free to add them, but here's a preliminary list:
1) Dre vs. girls' glass door.
2) (Vicariously) Glowworm versus the back of Tufsky's van.
3) (Vicariously) Glowworm versus spring break mirrors.
4) Jack versus his own window at Body Shots my junior year.
5) Tufsky versus the girls' coffee table. I'd call that one a draw.

3 Comments:
6) Glowworm vs the large glass coffee table at the apartment during spring break
6b) Glowworm vs the replacement plate of glass he had bought for the large coffee table at the apartment during spring break
thank you, Dave...see you over break
I believe the glass table in number 5 actually belonged to MoHo.
Post a Comment
<< Home