Something interesting at the gas pump
This is mostly topical, nothing rant-like about gas prices or anything (though that is in the works...).
Anyways, I always stop at the Flying J near I-495 outside of Indy because it has the cheapest gas around (usually). Every time I stop there, I see this sticker and I always think "dang, I wish I had my camera." Well, last time I stopped there, I did have my camera, so here is the sticker in question:
Drive away without paying for gas and and your oversize novelty clown license can be suspended! Jesus, look how big that thing is! Unless your wallet is a leather folio, I don't think anyone's carting that thing around. Not to mention the obviously suggestive headline. "Don't Pump and Run." It conjures up memories of that guy who jerked off in girls' windows on the first floor of I-House. Or worse.

2 Comments:
Don't Pump and Run should be a warning to frat guys at sorority parties...
Thank you for that. Now the ad space on my GMail says "Rushing a Sorority? - www,HelpMeRush,com - Join now for the Sorority Rush help you need to be successful."
omg lol bbl ggn00b
Post a Comment
<< Home