Death to library cops
I am so pissed off right now, it defies description.
I just got kicked out of the Georgetown Library because I'm not a Georgetown student and I don't have a "GO Card."
I should be writing the essays I was working on while I was there. But no. I am that irked.
Dateline, main Georgetown library (L-something), tonight, 11:15pm. I am sitting at a table in the middle of the fucking stacks. Not a soul within 20 meters. That is, until Officer Asshat shows up. He is standing a good 5 meters behind me, saying "Excuse me. Excuse me," or something, I really was kind of busy with what I was doing. Then, instead of approaching me, Officer Asshat decides instead to call me by what's on my shirt. I'm wearing my All-State track shirt, which has a Coca-Cola logo on it, and a Powerade logo on it. So he's yelling at me "Hey Coca-Cola, Hey Coca-Cola, Hey Powerade...!" I turn around because I figure this person must be deranged, and who doesn't have a compulsion to stare at the deranged?
I have to admit, my first thought was "Where did this crazy homeless person get a security uniform?" That's the honest truth, I really did wonder that. He didn't help his case when he asked for what sounded to me like "go-cart." "Where's your go-cart?" asks Officer Asshat. "I'm sorry, I don't know what you're talking about," I say. Officer Asshat proceeds to explain in a most unprofessional way to me that he means "GO Card," and that I need to have one if I want to stay in the library past 11:00. I said I was from GW and that I was just using the Consortium service we have with them. This does not satisfy Officer Asshat. I am told to pack up my things and leave now.
So here I am, sitting at home with basically no work done. Revenge may not be swift, Georgetown University. But it will come. I don't care how drunk I have to be, or how far I have to walk while in such a state, but revenge will be mine. Death to library cops. And Georgetown University has made the list.

4 Comments:
I think you should sign up the Georgetown library for every magazine subscription known to mankind. Every single one. Or campus security. Did you catch the guards name? Make it out to that.
vegas?
OKIE JOE.
Seriously, quit being annoying. Don't think I don't know who looks at my site.
House, I have also been harrassed by library police. I was talkign on my phone during finals, and some asshole library 5-0 unleashed their burtality. I think one was an anti-semite from Atlanta. But his sister is hot.
Post a Comment
<< Home