Tuesday, January 23, 2007

My dad is goofy, part one

Do enjoy the following email from my dad:

Hey, that's great news. I'll have to hit their website and take a look

around. Kansas would be a great state for Ultimate, too. So flat you could play
anywhere!

Good win for the Colts yesterday. I went to bed with four minutes left in
the game, just after the Colts went three-and-out. I needed to get to
sleep, and I couldn't stand the two-plays-and three-commercials pattern
that they were getting into. Just happy to see the Pats go home. Mom left
me a note saying that the Bears won 38-34, proving once again ...

As far as I know Kate didn't get arrested over the weekend. That's a good
thing. This was Freakout weekend at RPI. Recruits come in to be
entertained, big hockey game, etc.

Caught my 6th mouse of the winter on Saturday.

Now you're up-to-date on everything.

Love,
Dad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home