Great, now I have bird flu
We were trying to huck over the reflecting pool today, just for shits because basically no one showed up for coed. Some freshmen thought they could huck across it, but the disc ended up in the water.

Now, you may remember this particular pathogen stew from Forrest Gump, when his fucked-up girlfriend goes wading out into it. The sanitary conditions are much the same then as they are now, except instead of hippy excrement, it's bird flu... and some homeless people probably crapped in it as well. I am convinced that if anyone in this country is to get bird flu, it's me. My summer league team in Indiana was called Bird Flu. Also, I went wading through it with two open cuts on my knees. And thirdly, every bird in Foggy Bottom has probably shat in that pool because when the water gets old, it is literally opaque and quite chartreuse. Needless to say, if I don't get sick from this at all, I say bring on the bird flu.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home