Thursday, April 06, 2006

Now, I know I'm not that popular...

My average of hits per day prior to today was 5.

Today? In the past 12 hours??? 80!

I don't know what the fuck is going on, but there are an awful lot of hits from Pittsburgh... specifically the University thereof. Now, I'm a simple man, with a simple love of complaining. I'd like to think "I'm just that funny," but alas, I doubt it. What's the deal? I don't trash-talk on my blog, or at all really. Why are you guys so interested in me? I mean, I'm flattered, I really am... but I'm really pretty miffed by how I could get 80 fucking hits in 12 hours! I think this has something to do with you, William "Wes" Shonk...

Now I'm not coming down on anyone, in fact, it's a real honor to have so many hits, so thank you to whomever promulgated my assortment of curmudgeonry (yes, it's a word, look it up bitches!). But could I just get clued in on how I apparently became so widely read at Pitt... literally overnight?? With all sincerity... I would really appreciate it! I think this all started on Facebook, so if you want to message me there, go ahead. Also, my email address is not that hard to figure out.

FURTHERMORE. Somehow, some of the hits are coming from the Pittsburgh Ultimate website. I don't know where my address is on there, and goddamn I looked for it, but how the hell did it get there??

1 Comments:

At 11:25 PM, Blogger TallE said...

I <3 House.
I <3 G-Dub.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home