I am the internet!
101 page loads in the last 24 hour period. I can't help but think my 15 minutes of fame are fast drawing to a close. Maybe I should write about Pitt more often.
This is what happens when the monkeys in my head get tired of sitting at their typewriters, and start throwing poop at each other instead.
2 Comments:
I just read this:
"My class schedule is such that I have classes from 9:30 until practice on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and then I have practice until dark. Between Russian and International History of the Cold War, I have one hour to get lunch. Plenty of time, seriously."
Our schedules are eerily similar...except I only have 45 minutes for lunch.
Oh...and your fame will last longer than 15 minutes. See, we're kind of obsessed with the Internets here at Pitt.
Your blog has just been immortalized by the new facebook group "House's blog is cool."
Post a Comment
<< Home