Sunday, July 01, 2007

Hiatus almost over

I know the blog has seen better days, but not much has struck me lately as good topics. Rest assured, though, that starting on 6 July, you should look for updates. Why? Because I will be in Siberia. That's right. The place where my distant relatives were sent by Stalin. Now I'm going over there to spread American cultural imperialism by teaching kids aged 7 to 16 how to speak English -- suck on that one, Yosef. Anyhow, yeah, I'll be in Biysk, Russia (GoogleMap it, it's funny). I'll be back on 9 August, then I'll be moving out to my bangin' apartment at IU sometime between then and 19 August.

Granted all of this is contingent upon internet access, but I will commit to updating as often as possible. Biysk is a pretty big city, about a quarter-million people, so I should be able to find an internet cafe or something. Hell, there are apparently "several" gyms, something I was very happy to discover. Anyhow, getting there in and of itself is going to be a hell of an adventure, so I'll try to start right off the bat with some good stories.

3 Comments:

At 2:38 PM, Blogger TallE said...

Choose the best answer.

The reason House has not posted yet is:

a. he could not find internet access.
b. he was savaged by wolves.
c. he was thrown into a gulag.
d. he fell into an abandoned missile silo.

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

bcd. he was thrown into a gulag after being found savaged by wolves in a missile silo (they think he's CIA, which i wouldn't completely refute, using the savaged by wolves as a cover up for his spying).

 
At 3:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

didn't know that wolves could think.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home