Philosophy of Food: Part 1/?
Let's say in one particular bag of Chex Mix there exists and preponderance of pretzels, the shittiest part of Chex Mix. I pull out handful after handful, and with each casual glance to make sure I'm not eating a human finger, I keep seeing an unsatisfactory level of prezelage. So a quick gaze into the bag, and gasp! My Chex Mix has been soiled with a wholly undesirable pretzel infestation! The question then becomes, is it okay to throw out excess pretzels in each handful, in the interest of maintaining a suitable balance?
Now, be it known that I am not a selector. I do not peer into the bag and pull out rye chips like a fat kid picking the M&Ms out of trail mix. Oh no. The zen of Chex Mix dictates that you have to eat the tasteless pretzels and dubious "bread twists" along with the much more desirable bagel chips and Chex. But is it acceptable to even out the balance? To thin the herd? Discuss. And no invoking anything about "starving children." I'm too insensitive for that.

2 Comments:
I am of the opinion that we all have mix karma. If we stick through a bad mix, eating every last little item in the order we get, then we will soon be rewarded with the greatest mix of our respective lives.
what, are you too fucking cool to comment on that one? big man, dave stira, is wayy too fuckin cool... fuck you, bitch.
Post a Comment
<< Home