Thursday, September 21, 2006

Stira on Stira

Kate: haha, don't call me a clown, you clod
Dave: You ARE a clown.
Dave: For playing beer pong like a frat boy
Kate: what?!? i am NOT a boy!!
Kate: I'm going to type like you now.
Kate: I am Dave. I like frisbee. I also like Russia and Russian vodka.
Dave: omg i am kate i like country music and w.e. does neone else like country music because zomgz i luv it lol
Kate: HAHAHAHA!
Kate: YOU KILL ME
Dave: lolz
Kate: HAHAHAHA
Kate: dave, dana wants to meet you
Dave: Who is Dana?
Dave: And why does she want to meet me?
Kate: you dumbass, she's my roommate
Kate: bc i told her that you ar super fun and cute
Dave: Fun maybe
Kate: oh who are you kidding, you're super cute
Dave: You go to poindexter school though. Of course I'd be a hot item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home