Blo9g lke a champion!
Yeah man, tonight's party sucked... for the FIRST FUCKING hour or so I think probably more. THen we foudn a clown spoon it's so fuckin big! WHo needs a spoon that big? Fucking clowns that'sa who. Man, I am slightly altered but I Want to blog like a champion like my ultimate idol Sean McComb (no s- McCombSSS is the guy who owns the Vikes AND Texas' business school is named after him weird...)
Wow, so Stolichnaya is like ehhhhhh middle class RUssian vodka, but I had some of that - it was vanilla I think that's fuckin gay. In addition to Jameson - my first experience with such things - which was not too pleaseing to my Slavicness. JEnee was there - wait I need more Eeees - Jeneeeeeeeeeeee was there but JAck wasn't because he was making furnature or something in some place that's not here. Probably for the better anyways. Either way Jeneeee fucking bit my arm - hard! SHe was trying to get my clown spoon but I was having none of that. Wait no she got it eventually! It's okay though because JEnee makes vanilla cakes with vanilla frosting - nos oul! What am I saying I like JEnee she's a peach. That clown aspoon man, it was totally huge and amazing. So clown-sized like standard-issue novelty pens and such.
GIgabyte was drucked and amazing, he was so afraid of that push broom man but I knew it was just a bunch of fcuking bristles and very susceptible to fire - see earlier posts about brooms grills fire hilarity etc. No fire this time though because I respect authority. That's a fucking lie if I ever heard one. It's funny because no one respects me anyways. THey all just want to see - oh what wil lHouse say next, he's such a fucking no talent gayass, he just doesn't realize that all of us mayke fun of him behind his back. Yeah. Pretty much. But fuck you guys, I know who makes fun of me and you were never my friends anyways. And I don't forget a betrayal, especially of trust. You'll know when I don't have your back. Those are sad things, though as jenee - fuck more e's - Jeneeeeeee would say.
I had a good time tonoight, despite the first two hours being asstastically boring. I think once gigayyte got hammered it was more fun for me. GB is a good friend, but not in the Dupont way. That's the best kind. Gigabits is hilarious because we talked about the MT. Vernon shuttle - more on this later. Also I hadn't taken a shot with my son yet - his anme is Shed and he's the fucking man. So good at life, excepting the whole smoking thing but whatever live and let live that's what I say. Much better than Premie, that ACL-less bo0zo. Who am I kidding both of them are awesome. Premie and I are making an aquarium out of a tv. That should freak people out theyu'll be all like what the fuyck that's a TV but there'S FUCKING FISH TINISIDE YOU BOZOS "O RLY?" they'll say cause there are som any nerds here "O RLY?" with a fuckin snowy owl like Noah B.
Wow I am second-drunkest ever in that I didn't pee on anyone's floor and I can remember everything that heppend. But fuckin SuperGrover i s sleeping with his what have you in my room so I am forced to blogg on Jack's fucking bozo Sorny comptuer. Yes I am drunk but I can still make SImpsons quotes! MAgnetbox? Sorny? Panaphonic? Yissssshhhh! That'sa whhat pete says instead of "yeesh" becuase he's a brit and is apparently poor? HWatever LIve and let live.
The Mt. Vernon shuttle is the shit when it's party tiime. YEah, boshansk I know what you think about the MT. vernon shuttle you goofy tard you. But seriously, GIgabyte could have driven the Mt. Vernon shuttle tnogiht, even though he was drucked. FUck, we almost put an ad on Craigslist asking for some fine bitches to help us run the Mt. Vernon shuttle. WE were totally in "Strictly platonic" though. Maybe a casual encounter or two. Seriously thos e pseonal ads are funnyt as shit. Oh look at me I'm a bozo and I want cock tonight - please send me pictuers of your charlie browns. Losers. Wait, Iw as talking about the Mty. Vernon shuttle. Jack used to live there, weird, os did Shuffles *(SHUFFLES!) and Boshanks and other assorted clowns. But man, I almost posted that ad it was so good - but then I remembered that I Didn't ahve access tao anyone's email but mine, so putting the ad up would be pointless unless I Could fill Ed Van LEer's email box with requests for girls to drive the Mt. Vernon shuttle. Damn that would havfe bene funny, I'm laughing so hard ri8ght now I think I might disrutp supergrover's whathaveyou - wait no it's 4:45 am.l PEEEEEEACAAAACCEEEE! I don't mean that though cause I'm no hippy like Alicia. MAke me some PIEEEE!

2 Comments:
Oh yeah, like you didn't even play up your drunken typing.
C'mon, House, you're better than that. I've come to expect more outta you that Busch league kinda bullshit.
Look here "anonymous," (if that is your real name) you best bite your tongue if you are going to impugn my reputation and decline to identify yourself. I know your IP address originates in New Hampshire and that you got to my site off of TallE's blog, so I have a pretty good idea who you are anyways.
Post a Comment
<< Home