It was right there...!
The internet gods decided to mess with me lately. Yesterday evening, clad in an undershirt, gym shorts, and socks, I went down to the first-floor offices to check my email -- something I do every night. Earlier that day, I had checked my email and everything seemed to be as it should (standard blocking of all chat utilities). But then, completely unexpectedly, GChat worked again!
Yes, it was glorious! At one point I had seven conversations going at once. Admittedly, that's actually a pretty hard thing to manage, but after exactly one month of no chatting whatsoever, it felt good.
Upon arrival this morning, I found that this window of opprtunity had been slammed shut and I was once again back to chat blackout.
For those of you I got to chat with, thanks for the conversations, I know you were all busy at work at the time when I was online. For those of you with whom I wasn't able to catch up, I'm sorry, but a man can only keep track of so many conversations without losing it. Next time! (Hopefully, there will be a "next time.")

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home