Who but Tufsky...
Here's a play that happened at Easterns 2006 in Wilmington, NC. An interesting play. While I really don't think it's a dirty play, I will say that I am 80% sure I would not have gone for this D.
This is what happens when the monkeys in my head get tired of sitting at their typewriters, and start throwing poop at each other instead.
1 Comments:
I know the Pitt player pretty well, naturally, and while he plays hard, I can honestly say that he is not the kind of player or person who would deliver a hit like this with an malicious intent.
The upline cut is probably the most dangerous in our sport. I got thumped making one at nationals against UCSB. Tiina Booth does not allow Amherst players to make the cut. It didnt help that the pass was in so much space for so long. The real culprit here: Jack Gaynor.
Post a Comment
<< Home