So many bozos...
I'm not sure I can make any comments that will make this article about nuclear clowns funnier.
Also... the following story is not made up. My two friends who live in Claridge House recently invested in a Sea Monkey kit. Firstly, Gigabyte put in the Sea Monkeys a full 19 hours before he was supposed to, because the water purification tab needs a certain number of hours to work properly. Few, if any, Sea Monkeys survived, but I think some might have. A couple of nights ago, when Fearless (another ultimate teammate) was hanging out at their place, he picked up the Sea Monkey tank (think soup-can sized plastic dealie), and attempted to look inside and determine if there were any signs of life. Unfortunately for the Sea Monkeys, he dumped a good deal of the tank's contents into the back of their TV, rendering the TV wholly inoperable. Clearly, the Sea Monkeys had their revenge.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home