*UPDATE* -- Foxwoods: Come for the gambling, stay for the boobs
UPDATE: I just saw another Foxwoods commercial that blew the few remaining shreds of my mind. It features a poker chip swinging around the casino like a lemur through foliage. Whatever, I mean, the Town Fair Tire people feature a tire with a face on it jumping around, ostensibly saving us all buttloads of money on much-needed tires. In retrospect, I wonder how that tire's face felt when it was forged at scorching high temperatures... probably like I feel when people at GW try to talk about politics.
Anyhow, the chip is flying around through various venues, jumping from a waiter's tray to a guy's hat to some kind of statue, through some stores and finally landing on the side of a table. Then, a hot chick picks it up and says "Ooh, my lucky chip!" and tucks in safely IN HER VOLUMINOUS BOSOM! Granted not between the... well, you know... but in the dress she's wearing.
So we've gone from "Go to Foxwoods and have as much fun as these leprechauns!" to "Come to Foxwoods and GET UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL WITH SOME TITTIES!" Bravo, Madison Avenue... bravo...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home