Monday, September 17, 2007

Dear Jackass

Well, I knew the day would come when my blog would get me in trouble. Luckily, all that really happened was an extremely awkward moment today in class.

Apparently, some gutless invertebrate out there linked my R600 professor to my blog. This after I specifically called out that class for being very frustrating. I always knew that I had to be careful with posting stuff on the internet. In the back of my mind, I always make an effort to remember that it is a very public domain out there...

... but I never thought that one of my readers would do something malicious like that. Never. I hope you are satisfied with yourself, you yellow-bellied troglodyte. I'll have you know that my professor and I addressed the issue in a professional way and have cleared the air about the whole thing. You lose.

And not only that, but apparently this person sent an email impersonating my own email address. Seriously, to not even give your own name and own up to calling me out in such a cowardly way? You should be ashamed of yourself, and I mean that in a very, very serious way.

Posts might be a little more vanilla from now on, just until this issue has spend some time buried. The blog will continue, however, and now that I know the IP address where all of this started, I will be on the lookout. Thank you for playing. See you in hell.

1 Comments:

At 2:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

let's move on. any new topics in blooming-land?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home